Tuesday, 27 September 2016

Production Schedule

Day and Date
Location
Props/Costumes and Equipment
Activity

12/10/16
School, empty Clasroom
Props: The script that I have written, for both people. Also 2-3 cameras to vary the shot when needed.
Filming the first parts of the Show, doing the introduction and a few rehearsals so that we get it right.

15/10/16

School, empty Clasroom
Props: The script that I have written, for both people. Also 2-3 cameras to vary the shot when needed.
Start filming on a Saturday as o we have more time and less noise and people about. Filming the first sections such as the intro the first few greetings, and ending just before the questions.
19/10/16


School, empty Clasroom
Props: The script that I have written, for both people. Also 2-3 cameras to vary the shot when needed.
Wednesday in school Period 3. Filming as much as we can, the normal interviews and the questions that we know and have rehearsed already. And fixing a few errors that may have been done on the previous Saturday.

22/10/16

School, empty Clasroom
Props: The script that I have written, for both people. Also 2-3 cameras to vary the shot when needed.
Saturday, so we film most of the questions, do the ending of the chat show as well. Watch through all the footage we have and make sure that there are no errors. Then fix any if there are,
26/10/16


School, empty Clasroom
Props: The script that I have written, for both people. Also 2-3 cameras to vary the shot when needed.
Uploading the footage to final cut pro and editing, editing will take the most amount of time so I  may need a lot of time to be able to get it to look perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment